Skin 101’s – Skincare System for Anti-Aging
Hello girls! If you’re looking for a skincare system to dramatically improve the quality of your skin & work toward “anti-aging”; look over this regimen I’ve put together for you. It’s one of my faves and it works. As an esthetician, my Skin 101’s should include the BASICS: a Cleanser, Exfoliation (which sheds build-up of dull, dead skin cells as well as triggers new growth, Toner and a quality form of replenishing serum. For Anti-Aging specifically, I recommend the line-up below. Take a look..
xoxo, Terie 🙂
Click on Products below to BUY
- Cleanse face, neck & décolleté with Milk Plus Cleanser. Rinse.
- Exfoliate using the Clarisonic brush with a little more Milk Plus Cleanser & Rinse. This sluffs off dead skin & serves as a 2nd Cleanse removing leftover traces of make-up and oils.
- Tone with Cucumber Spritz. Spray on a 2×2 Gauze Pad & tone face, neck & décolleté with slight pressure. (Support eye area when toning so you don’t pull your skin.)
- Eye Cream applied lightly underneath eye area.
- Antioxidant Complex Serum – Apply to face & neck.
- Ezinc Sunscreen – Apply to face & neck.
- Cleanse – See above.
- Tone – See above.
- Eye Cream – See above.
- Apply Peptide Primer on face & neck.
- If you are dry, layer on Elite EGF on dehydrated areas of your skin avoiding any pores.
Two times a week, exfoliate with Kate Somerville’s ExfoliKate found with other skincare products HERE at TheBirdsNest-club.
JOIN US to receive current styles & the latest!