Besides my two front teeth, all this girl wants for Christmas is an APPLE a day! Here’s why I want to stay on your NICE LIST.. Apple’s gadgets are here just in time for Christmas and I think they are worth their weight in GOLD.. or ROSE GOLD if you choose the same iPhone 6s that I did!
- iPHONE 6s – For one, it comes in Rose Gold. So pretty in a clear case. The new chip is faster than ever, it’s super thin, ultra-light and the camera & video are better than ever. The camera even catches ‘action’ seconds before each shot.
- iWATCH – I chose the iWatch (versus the Sport or Edition models). The features I liked in the 35mm size are: its stainless steel case, the sapphire crystal display, and this model fits all the bands! I can change mine to fit my champagne leather band, Milanese loop stainless steel mesh band and my sport bands in red, white and turquoise blue! Siri talks to me, tells me directions, sends texts and emails for me. The other day, my iWatch even tapped me on the wrist & the Activity app reminded me to get up and move around so I could meet my daily activity goals. Pretty cool, huh?
- Apple TV – The new model has SIRI and you can ask her to list funny TV Shows, show you the weather forecast or take you to a YouTube video. The hard drive is back so you can record things on the device AND there’s apps out the wazoo…
- iPAD Pro – This is my latest obsession for sure! I can’t wait for my Smart Keyboard & Pencil to arrive so I can play! The new iPad Pro features “touch” display, a huge 12.9 inch Retina display yet so thin and only weighs 1.57 pounds! This is going to be great to carry around vs. my heavy laptop. Did I mention the apps are endless, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop Fix and iMovie to name a few! I have a feeling I’ll be staying up late tonight to load it up with new apps.
- iPAD Pro Smart Keyboard – It’s full-size, fully portable and has a great feel as you type. It connects to iPad Pro wirelessly by simply attaching it then start typing.
- iPAD Pro Pencil – I don’t have the keyboard or this Pencil yet, BUT I’ve seen the video and can’t wait to give it a spin. The features are perfect precision in drawing apps, editing in the Photoshop app and many many more. It’s sensitive to both tilt & pressure allowing you to create the thinnest of lines to subtle shading. Can’t wait!
Santa, I’ll be sure to turn off my fireplace Christmas Eve and leave out your favorite midnight snack. Please be sure and save these gadgets for my friends and family too. Until then, I’ll be watching my P’s and Q’s so I stay on your good side!
P.S. Remember to check out my new online store, The Birds Nest! I just added a perfect sweater from JOSEPH in navy and in gray. Check it out HERE!
Our virtual monkey, OZ was photographed in Indonesia by wildlife photographer, Suzi Eszterhas.
Please help me grow & JOIN US! Ask all your best friends too!